@viniciuscovas viniciuscovas@gmail.com

terça-feira, dezembro 31, 2013

10 consejos de pensadores para el año que entra

5:26 PM

Share it Please
Yo confieso a ustedes que soy un coleccionador de frases. Literal, busco inspirarme leyendo gran libros y pensadores que, sin duda alguna, irán agregar de alguna manera conocimiento y sabiduría. En este fin de año es muy comun buscarnos alguna cosa que irá nos hacer creer que el año que sigue será mejor, que nos de ganas de correr por nuestros sueños. Yo les comparto algunas frases de mi colección que caen muy bien con estas fechas. Úsenlas!

1. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions. - Albert Einstein


2. Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

3. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done. - Bruce Lee

4. Years from now, after I'm gone, someone will listen to what I've done and know I was here. They may not know or care who I was, but they'll hear my guitars speaking for me. - Chet Atkins

5. I confess that in 1901 I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years. - Wilbur Wright

6. I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back. - Abraham Lincoln


7. Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. - Henry Ford

8. I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. - Albert Einstein

9. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain


10. Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right. ― Henry Ford

0 comentários: